Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dances are coming up. Hair and Make up help please.?

Okay. so on Friday our school has a dance with our brother school [its a big deal since i go to all-girl private] and I was wondering, how should I do my hair and make up?



Here's the facts:



I'm a Brunette, hazel eyes, tan skin, my hair is in layers [with side bangs].



How should I do my hair?



How should I do my makeup? (Like what colors for the eyeshadow, gloss, blush, mascara, eyeliner etc...)



Thanks.



[[Catherine]]



Dances are coming up. Hair and Make up help please.?

I think you should curl your hair and then lightly blow dry it with a diffuser to losen your clothes.



For makeup try a golden eyeshadow... I recommend M.A.C.'s pigment. It's really good.



Then get Define-A-Lash black mascara, a matte blush that's just a little pinker than your natural skin color, and then a nude gloss so it doesn't take the attention away from your eyes.



Good Luck!!!



Dances are coming up. Hair and Make up help please.?

Go to the cosmetic counter in the mall and ask for a free makeover. If you like it, you can replicate it at home. As for hair, down and wavy is really pretty. Pull your bangs to the side with a small sparkly pin.

No comments:

Post a Comment