Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair dyed, did not come out the way i wanted, help!?

i bleached a part of my bangs and a layer underneath my hair so i could use red dye, i would've used manic panic dye but my mom wouldnt bring me to the store, plus the other times i've used it for red it never really worked out and would fade mad fast, so i thought permanent red dye would be good.



When we bleached my hair though only the roots became a nice blonde and part of it was still brow. I did'nt know if I should bleach it again or just dye it red, but in the end i dyed it red, I figured it would be a nice red where the blonde is, and darker where it was brown, b/c that's the kind of effect I would get with the manic panic... oh I was wrong.i looked at it this morning, and i hate it! it's not even red like on the box, it's like some nasty coppery color. I don't know what to do with my hair now! =(



I don't know if I should bleach it again, or use some hair color stripper, but there both damaging, or just dye it bown, but i really wanted the color!! =/



Hair dyed, did not come out the way i wanted, help!?

Go to a professional hair salon, only they have the resources and skills to really fix it without totally frying your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment