Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair Help Plz!!?

I have long layers in my hair. the first 3 inches at the top of my hair is light brown and it mixes good with my dirty blonde from there to the tips . Is there a good hair cut I could get to keep my hair staight ? I am getting blonde highlights too , so pleas tell me things that will look good with it . ( i do not want to use a straightenr everyday )Pics would help lots! THANKS :)



Hair Help Plz!!?

Well getting a hair cut cant keep your hair straight, but what i would recommend to keep it straight and not have to straighten it everyday is thermal reconditioning, hair straightening and hair relaxing (chemical) these can all be damaging to your hair! So be careful when getting these done!



Hair Help Plz!!?

I have the same thing. You don't need to straiten it everyday. I think blonde highlights would look good! Srry, don't have pics! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment