Saturday, August 1, 2009

CURLY HAIR- wants bangs.?

so i have medium/long curly hair



i want to have side swept bangs and layers because i feel like my think hair all one layer is ugly and makes me look odd.



i'm afraid i won't be able to manage bangs unless i straighten them and that too would look odd. what do i do?



CURLY HAIR- wants bangs.?

that's wat i did because i have really curly hair too and i got bangs and i straighten them every morning it looks really



good too so i think that u should do it and if you cant straighten it



then leave it curly and clip it on to a side hope this helps best of luck



CURLY HAIR- wants bangs.?

I have curly hair with like a little longer then shoulder length and i wanted to get side layered bangs also, but im going to be straightening them, if i dont then just put them back with a bobby pin. having curly hair and then side bangs doesnt look odd. Report It



CURLY HAIR- wants bangs.?

:)



i had the same problem, but you know



if you wash ur hair, pass the blow dryer for a few minutes



to ur bangs %26amp; then you put hairspray. not to much but not to little



leave it, and next morning your bangs will be straight



and will stay that way untill you wash ur hair again Report It



CURLY HAIR- wants bangs.?

leave it the way it is.. it probably doesnt look that bad



CURLY HAIR- wants bangs.?

oooooohhhh get straight bangs!! that'll be cool.



CURLY HAIR- wants bangs.?

sway bangs would look cute you should go for it



CURLY HAIR- wants bangs.?

Unless you're committed to straightening your bangs every day (and dealing with rain and humidity that will curl them again) you should stick with long layers in your curly hair.



CURLY HAIR- wants bangs.?

don't to it, find a hair dresser who specializes in curly hair and she can layer it so it won't frizz. the bangs could be parted down the side and blended with the curls if cut properly. you will never have side swept bangs unless you flat iron your whole head.



CURLY HAIR- wants bangs.?

Curly hair with bangs doesn't look that good unless you straighten it. If your hair is all one length, just get layers.



CURLY HAIR- wants bangs.?

you should get layered hair, because I have curly hair and have layers, it looks great! but the bangs,it depends on you. will it look good on u? if yes, then get them, if no, dont get them.



Good luck! ^_^



CURLY HAIR- wants bangs.?

Don't do it unless you have the time and commitment of straightening them every single day... which would be really damaging and wouldn't match curly hair too well! It's a cute style but it's not meant for all hairtypes (including mine lol) :( Just stick with the long layers for now...



CURLY HAIR- wants bangs.?

Don't because my daughter has the same hair and she screwed it up by cutting it into bangs.Long is sexy and romantic and makes you look more femine.%26lt;spelled that wrong.Long wavy hair also you can do more ask a stylist.



CURLY HAIR- wants bangs.?

if you have a round face, do not get straight across bangs. that makes you look like a little kid. Go into a salon, tell them what they want. Be sure to tell them exactly what you what. If they suggest something, ask to see a picture of it. If you want a quick fix, part your hair on the side to give it a new look. It may be closer to the look you want than you think.



CURLY HAIR- wants bangs.?

I have extrememly curly hair and have the side bangs. You do have to straighten them, unless they are on the longer side for when you go curly. I straighten my hair everyday so I obviuously just manage it like that. I dont look odd when i just straighten my bangs and leave the rest wavy or curly. Good luck :) take a chance, why not, its hair it will grow back



CURLY HAIR- wants bangs.?

Straighten your hair, thats what my mom did and it looks awesome.



CURLY HAIR- wants bangs.?

do it. i have side swept bangs and i keep my natural curls but i flat iron my bangs. it looks good



CURLY HAIR- wants bangs.?

Try straightening just the bangs and tuck the ends behind the ear, that should give you an idea of what it would look like...before you make it permanent!



I have curly hair and have really wanted bangs due to a high forehead. I ALWAYS regret it. I don't know what haute couture is with hair right now, but it never looks right (at least on me) to have straight bangs.



I do recommend layers.



I read a book called "Curly Girl", I don't recall by whom. You should check it out. It says to find a hair cutter who knows how to cut curly hair (usually one that has curly hair herself). She also has a great deal of advice on the proper care of curly hair. I used to hate my curly hair and straightened it for everything (a 45 min job since my hair is past my mid back). Now I love it.



I've also heard that you can spend a lot on a hair cut twice a year, and one of those cheaper places should be able to maintain it between cuts. (If you can't afford a fancy one.)



Good Luck



CURLY HAIR- wants bangs.?

I have curly hair and I love my bangs. I straighten them almost everyday and it only takes a couple of minutes. It gives my hair a little more dimension so it doesn't look like it is just "there".



CURLY HAIR- wants bangs.?

Yeah, you would probably have to straighten them, and you need to consider if you would want to do that everyday. You might want to just consider getting an angle in the front, so its shorter but not as short as bangs. Layering is also a great idea, it helps so much.



CURLY HAIR- wants bangs.?

Bangs and curly hair don't mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment