Saturday, August 1, 2009

Styling Tips For Heavy/Dull Hair?

For a long time now, my hair has been completely annoying me. I've used many products in the past, hair wax, paste, gel, mousse, hairspray, but none seem to work to what I want.



Recently I've been using Paul Mitchell Dry Wax and adding on hairspray, but when I get back from school, it falls back to my normal hair where the bangs and everything go straight down.



My hair is straight, black, layered, and around the length of the picture shown below. (Left guy)



The hair I want is this. (The guy on the left)



http://cdn.channel.aol.com/aolr/jonas-br...



Anyone know any tips on what product would be best to achieve that look and hold it for around 5 hours to a whole day?



Its been bugging me that my hair can't do anything.



Styling Tips For Heavy/Dull Hair?

Wash you hair once a week with clarifying shampoo. The gunk can build up and make it hard to style. I'm no hair expert, but if your hair is anything like mine, then youre gonna find it hard. Is it slick and heavy? Then you're gonna have to ask a stylist. I'm filipino, and my hair is straight and black and thick and I can't do anything with it. So, when you find out what works (you might need to cut your hair shorter) let me know!:))

No comments:

Post a Comment