Saturday, August 1, 2009

How much does it cost to highlight/lowlight hair??

Hi, I have hair that is naturally black with about 5% grey. I'm 29, my hair colour is inherited. I've been lightening my hair to brown for the last 10 years. I haven't been colouring my hair in the past 3 to 4 months as I was in my first trimester of pregnancy and now have about 3-inches of regrowth at the roots and mid-brown coloured hair on the lengths of my hair (I have shoulder-length hair that's been layered).



I want to put medium reddish-brown OR light-brown highlights in my hair instead of colouring the whole head one block colour. I enquired my local mobile hairdresser and she said she would charge around 鎷?0 - 鎷?0 for the job (inclusive of travelling cost) as she'd first need to strip my hair of all its existing colours, then perhaps colour it all over with one dark shade, then put in the highlights or lowlights. Is that a reasonable procedure and price? How much would it cost if I visited a salon instead to have this done? Is it necessarily more expensive?



How much does it cost to highlight/lowlight hair??

It depends where you go, but on average I would say around 鎷?5. The price above is definately reasonable. Where i go, it costs more than 鎷?0!



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment