Saturday, August 1, 2009

Why can't I comb through my hair?

I have fine, dark blonde hair that is layered only in the back. I can comb through my hair on the sides and in front without any problems, but it is almost impossible to comb through my hair in the back. I try to detangle my hair in the back with my fingers, and even after I get most of the tangles I feel with my fingers out, I still can't comb through my hair. I have no clue what to do about this and i've tried everything I know. Information and advice is appreciated.



Why can't I comb through my hair?

you probably have a big knott you cant see at the back



Why can't I comb through my hair?

soak your hair with olive oil for an hour.with a warm towel wrapped around your head it should condition it good.



you might want to try a leave in conditioner like Infusium 23



Why can't I comb through my hair?

You probably need an extra wide tooth comb for the back of your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment