Saturday, August 1, 2009

Need some styling tips for semi-waving hair!!?

I have semi-waving hair and i use my hair straightener a lot but i get a lot of split ends using it so i wanted to stop using my straightener so much. I have three long layers in my hair and the top two layers are waving and my longer layer is straight if i let my hair air dry. My question is does anyone know any good techniques i can use to create nice curls or waves without using any heating products(i.e. curling irons, straighteners, etc.)???



Need some styling tips for semi-waving hair!!?

What looks great is when you get out of the shower towel dry your hair, and brush iit out. Then put your hair in about 3 braids. Use more braids for smaller wavys and less braids for bigger waves. Then sleep with your hair in the braids, then in the morning take your hair out of the braids. But, DO NOT brush it out or it will be frizzy. Just shake the waves a little bit then add some hair spray and ta daaa=]



Need some styling tips for semi-waving hair!!?

try plaiting ur hair the night before so you get nice waves the next morning, or try using velcro rollers ? but not sure u might need to use the hairdryer... and u could try twisting ur hair in a bun, then wait for a bit then take it out and mist a bit of hairspray on it... oh yeah u might wanna put some mousse or curling cream on it... if uve got wavy hair, you could put curling cream/gel on ur hair, then use a diffuser to dry ur hair...



u could also try twisting ur hair into "ropes"and then leaving to dry?

No comments:

Post a Comment