Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair Question...?

Well, Im getting a haircut next week and I wanted small-side bangs. By that I mean just a little bangs on the side. Not those kind of people who have their bangs covering half of their faces. i have REALLY dark brown hair and my hair is just a little bit past my shoulders. I don't want layers because my hair goes, POOOF. So, do you think i should get side bangs or not? I want it to look a little like this



http://www.alyson-michalka.net/gallery/d...



Oh and I forgot to ask you another question:



My hair gets really poofy after I take a shower. Any ideas how to get it straight?



other than a hair straightner.



Like type of shampoos, conditioners, or things you put on your hair, or just tips on how to keep it straight.



Hair Question...?

if you don't want layers, that is not gonna be a good cut for you. it takes a lot or layers to make a bang like that look good. if you don't add the layers up front, it will look choppy and ugly. about the straighter, just try to find a shampoo that is meant to straighten hair. also, there are tons of products for that. good luck!!



Hair Question...?

Do chemical straightening if you don't want to use a straightner. You can get that at a hair salon and it can last up to 6 months. I recommend you get the chemical straightening done at an AVEDA salon. Go to aveda.com for salon locations.



Hair Question...?

That hair style is very pretty. . . . You said your hair gets poofy after a shower. It sounds as though you have some natural curl in your hair. If you do, it is going to hard to keep it straight over any length of time.



Hair Question...?

You SHOULD get those bangs..they r so CUTE! For getting ur hair straighter, use herbal essences pin straight shampoo and conditioner. You can try putting moisturizer in your hair, sitting under a salon dryer (can but at sallys) and drying your Hair. when your hair is dry, blow dry your hair to make it straight. (Works for me)



Hair Question...?

I have this same style. It's a good one. To keep my hair straight and shiny (and believe me, at 51 I've tried hundreds of products..)I use Pantene for smooth...I didn't really like the Pantene that guaranteed straight hair. Then I use a blowdryer with the comb attachment..an ionic by Vidal Sassoon. You can always use a leave in conditioner, too...any of them are good but I don't always use one.



Hair Question...?

i would ask your stylist first if side bangs would look good. Theyre usually pretty good at figuring out good haircuts. If you really want them, go for it. Side bangs aren't to drastic and aren't hard to pull off, so they'll prolly be fine.



My hair can't decide if it wants to be straight or curly, so I use a combination of products. For shampoo and conditioner I use Herbel Esscense's Dangerously Straight collection. Then in the morning to get my hair ready I use sunsilk heat activated stuff ( its in a purple bottle.) and then straighten it. For a straightener you need to get on with coated plates. It prevents split ends and makes hair sleeker. To finish, I mist my hair with hairspray (any kind) straighten again, then run a brush through it.



Hope I helped! (hah srry it was so long)

No comments:

Post a Comment