Monday, July 27, 2009

Straight hair, humidity and layers?

i've noticed that when i'm at an air conditioned place like the mall, my hair stays the way that i did it before i left the house. but when i go outside or a place thats a bit warmer, my hair flips out at the the ends a bit. my hairs naturally really curly but i use a professional hair straightner.i also use hairspray. is there a certain product that will prevent the flips at the ends? i think they're cute, but i don't want them all the time!



Straight hair, humidity and layers?

I have really curly hair as well and I straighten it with a CHI- I use Garnier Fructis straightening serum %26amp; Herbal Essences straightening mousse %26amp; it works well ( I live in the south so we have major humidity here)



also when you blow dry your hair make sure you get all of the moisture out then slowly run your straightner over small sections of your hair



Hope this helps!



Straight hair, humidity and layers?

i have the same problem except my hair goes crazy curly not just at the ends. be thank full that you dont have what i have. well to prevent the flippiness apply extra hairsray at the ends. then brush it out, then straighten the ends again, then more hairspray. goodluck



Straight hair, humidity and layers?

I think Garnier would work, or Aussie thats stuff is the best, and I use it and my hair is bouncy and stick straight all day.= ]閳?br>Straight hair, humidity and layers?



well sweetie thats how ur hair is like u said when u go outside and its warm ur hair flips thats humidity and thats how some peoples hair is if u dont like the flip just deal with it other people might like it



Straight hair, humidity and layers?

Look for shampoos, conditioners, and styling products labeled for "frizz controll" or "humidity control"...especially the styling products.



You're going to need more than hairspray to help control the frizz.



Straight hair, humidity and layers?

aussie



Straight hair, humidity and layers?

go with avon technics hair care products all work 100% guareented for all hair types and i know that the spray for flyaway ends works i use avon also.

No comments:

Post a Comment