Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thick hair? thinning it out?

Ok, I have thick hair. Litterally. I know people here say OH I HAVE MASSIVELY THICK HAIR and they have the thinnest hair of them all. But mine is THICK.



Anyways, Even when I falt Iron my hair for 194909049048 hours, it is still thick looking and poofy.



I've already tried thinning my hair but I didn't say how much I wanted it thinned out.



So, when I ask to get my hair thinned out, can I say how much I want it thinned out? Is it possible to thinned out to the point where it actually is extremely thin? WITHOUT LAYERS.



Oh yea, and don't tell me to get layers please because I already asked my hair stylist about layers and she said they will ADD volume.



Thank youuu.



Thick hair? thinning it out?

Well yeah go to the hairdressers and explain, they will thin it out for you as you oviously know. Just say you want it thinnned so it dosent look or feel thick any more



good luck



x



Thick hair? thinning it out?

get it razor cut. this will take out a bunch of hairs, but still look full if you have really thick hair



Thick hair? thinning it out?

Well if it's that thick, i would advise you get layers.



My hair was quite thick, and i got a hole lot of layers and it looked as flat as a pancake. I think you should take advantage of you thick hair... imagine how good it would look in curls?



Thick hair? thinning it out?

dont get it razored, because although it is feels thinner for a little while, it grows back EVEN THICKER!



so get short choppy layers



Thick hair? thinning it out?

erm i have really thick curly hair... but its probably no as bad as yours... ask them to thin it as much as they possibly can...



Thick hair? thinning it out?

I've heard you can put layers from underneath...



I'm not too sure if this will thin your hair out though.



Like...Have the shorter layers underneath...Unlike the usual way people have it.



Thick hair? thinning it out?

i hav or had very very very thick hair tried everythink from razor cut to layers to growin it really long to pull it down but gave up in end an had it cut short wit side fringe an spikey at back an looks real nice. hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment