Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My hair won't stay straight!!!?

I have layers around my face and at the bottom of my hair. My hair is about 3 in. past my shoulders. I use Bed Head straightening shampoo, conditioner, and mousse. I straighten my hair every morning and then put the mousse on my hair. And the layers around my face curl in as soon as i put the straightening mousse on. I had a very cheap hair straightener that didn't work well. So, I bought a Conair straightener. And it works very well. But my hair won't stay straight in the back and at the layers. How do I make my hair stay straight? I want to stop using the straightening shampoo, ect. And try the Pantene Always Smooth collection. Does the Pantene collection work? The serum says that it makes your hair resist humidity. And it is very humid right now where I live. Does that serum work?



My Q's:



1.How do I make my hair stay straight?



2.Does the Pantene Always Smooth collection work?



3.Does the Pantene Always smooth serum work?



My hair won't stay straight!!!?

Conair doesn't do much for your hair. get one of the CHI or Paul Mitchell Straightners. Use the Paul Mitchell super skinny line products. They work wonders for me!



P.S. You only really need the shampoo, relaxing balm and serum.



P.S.S. Patene claims to give you shiny hair, and its partly true. The bad part is that the "shine" formula can stick to your hair and cause build up and dandruff. I use Paul Mitchell clarifying shampoo once weekly to remove build up of any other brand I use.



P.S.S. If you buy Paul M. from a hairdresser's outlet it's cheaper, and it's still sold by proffessionals.



My hair won't stay straight!!!?

well i guess you could get a better straightener and then just don't put moose in it, it will stay straight without it



My hair won't stay straight!!!?

you shouldn't be putting mousse in your hair AFTER you straighten it. That is adding moisture to straightened hair which results in hair recurling.



Get a different straightening iron as well. Chi makes a good brand or you can research other more affordable brands.



Mousse is not a finishing product. Oils and pomades are and will add shine, but no remove the straight from hair.



Pantene is not a professional product, therefore you cannot expect professional results!



The TIGI Control Freak (the link you showed) is a STYLIING Product... to be used when styling, not a finishing product ... use it before you finish styling.



My hair won't stay straight!!!?

I dont think your supposed to put in any products after you straighten the hair because it turns curly and hard, like you said. I had that happen once or twice. Put in the mousse after you get out of the shower, or just dampen your hair. Blow dry it, then straighten it. Never hurts to try!



My hair won't stay straight!!!?

well dont put the mousse in! (if the hair is curling when you put it on, dont) i also had a conair straightner, but now i have a bedhead one that lights up and i really like it! i used to use the pantene always smooth collection, and at first it worked for me but since i have been using pantene for almost 3 years it stoped taking effect on my hair, so it was useless for me. i havent tried the always smooth serum, but i do have the biosilk and i LOVE it!! you should try it!!!



My hair won't stay straight!!!?

I can't answer about Pantene, but as for keeping it straight in humid weather.... good luck. You should try the serum and see if it will keep your hair straight. The only difference between CHI and Conair is that CHI has a special thing in it that keeps your hair from being damaged.... They both have equal straightening capabilities (or so says my stylist).



Try the serum, and if it doesn't work, ask your stylist for something stronger....



Since i'm a guy, i don't have long hair, but when i straighten my hair in humid weather, i put wax in it to style it and it remains impervious to the humidity all day long (but it takes five shampoos to get out LOL) maybe try that too...?



My hair won't stay straight!!!?

uhh... conair is not a good straightenner first oof all.... lol..... pantene has a collection that is called always straight, i use it and it smells good. its works a little but honestly most shampoos, even the really expenisive kind doenst actually work like WORK great. but my mom has super naturally curly poofy hair, and it makes her hair wavy, as apposed to curly, so yah it kinda works. i dont use the serum. if you want a sleek smooth look try garnier shampoo, or try biosilk silk therapy, that works fabulous!! ** try straightening with a good straightener like chi ghd fhi amika fhi is a fake chi but my friend has one and it workss good...if you want put a little hairspray on, like inner layers and outer layer, but becareful, or your hair will be hard and krisppyy**DONT PUT THE MOUSSE ON!! your supposed to do put the mousse in when your hair is wet after the shower! If you put the mousse in after straightening it, your will re-moisten yyour hair wet asnd it will be like you just got wet by a sprinkler and your hair will curl :/

No comments:

Post a Comment