Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hair help-again?

I have very dark brown hair which is layered, shoulder length and I have a side fringe which has grown out alot. Any tips on new hair cuts? Also I love curling my hair but it takes so long and straightens out again quickly. Any tips on curling hair with mousse or spray or something?



Hair help-again?

first u have to wet ur hair then u have to towel dry it a bit..then put it in a pony tail without combing it or brushing it. Lastly put a bit of mousse on the palm of ur hand then put it on the pony tail and scrunch ur hair while doin that.



this really works trust me..hope u like ur new hairstyle!



Hair help-again?

If I were daring enough I'd go for a bob with fringe ala katie holmes! looks great on dark brown hair. Or, and I sort of hate to say it cause I'm not a fan, a 'pob' ala victoria beckam is very flattering.



As for holding the curl, get yourself a heat styling spray like loreal techni.art heat style constructor. You use it before curling and it really does help to hold the style longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment