Monday, July 27, 2009

If i use texturizing products, will it make my hair look thicker?

i kinda want to go for a more punk/scene look, but more importantly i want to make my hair look thicker. i have really layered bottoms of my hair and it's b/n my shoulders and chest, and i have long side bangs. if i bought texturizing products, do u think i could achieve the look i'm going for? any tips?



If i use texturizing products, will it make my hair look thicker?

texturizing products are for hard to manage hair. I used one for my daughter who has very tight spiral curls. It made her hair thinner and way easier to manage.



You want "thicker" use "redken" products to get your hair thicker. There's also products at your local big drug stores...I forgot the name of them but, they have one that says "for thicker hair", "for shinier hair" etc...not sure if it's called "big hair" brand. I have to go to the drug store in the morn. I'll see if I come across it and I'll let you know. ok.



You can also tryusing 'rollers" instead of a hair blow dryer to dry your hair it gives you more volume giving the apperance of thicker hair until you get it thick through treatments. If blow drying is what you like..turn your hair downward and then dry for volume. In other words dry your hair upside down.



If i use texturizing products, will it make my hair look thicker?

thinner



If i use texturizing products, will it make my hair look thicker?

I personally don't know about texturizing products. But what I do know is that too much chemical processing will cause hair to become very fragile and then...which will ultimately lead to breakage. Since I don't know what products you have just recently purchased, I can't comment in depth about that. But also, if the product that you purchased is not a chemically altering product but is a oil or spray instead, keep in mind that too much of any product on your hair will make your hair very oily and weighed down. Try some volumizing shampoo and conditioner. For example... Paul Mitchell or Bio Infusion with Rosemary mint (that will remove any unnecessary oils from your hair without causing it to look dry and flaky, but adds TONS of volume). Also try not to add too much heat. Blow drying hair rather than air drying causes the scalp and strands to become dry, thin and brittle. Use lightweight moisturizer to keep the shine.



If i use texturizing products, will it make my hair look thicker?

To make hair thicker: take 2 tbls. apple cider vinegar in a glass of water 1 x day or if dieting, before a meal. Nails will become strong too. Vinegar has 93 vitamins and minerals. It cures acne, depression, and weight loss is associated with vinegar too because it takes away the appetite so you are able to control your eating, if you are dieting.

No comments:

Post a Comment