Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How do I make my hair easy to deal with in the morning?

I have naturally wavy hair and it is so wild in the mornings that I just gave up trying to deal with it. It's not tht I am too lazy to do something to it every morning it's just that it is too time consuming to do it EVERY morning.



I have one of two options.



1) Get a perm to define my waves, hence eliminating the minutes scrunching in the morning. I do realize I will still have to scrunc after I get the perm.



2) Take perm solution and just comb it through my hair. Reason why I am not sure about this is because I'm afraid of it damaging my hair too much. (Don't worry II would have this all done professionally)



Another problem is that I have short layers in my hair. The length of my hair is about 3 inches past my shoulders and my shortest layer is just above my shoulder. Would my hair end up too poofy?



How do I make my hair easy to deal with in the morning?

if you were to go for the wavy perm i would just say go for curly then you wouldn't even have to scrunch it, and as the perm begins to loosen it will still be wavy for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment