Monday, July 27, 2009

My hair is a frizzy staticy nightmare!!! read more?

I have a lot of hair in a layered cut that starts at my chin and goes to the middle of my back. My hair is driving me crazy! I have fine strands of hair but I have a ton of them and it makes it look really thick and heavy. My problem is that I have tried a bunch of deep conditioning treatments, defrizzing products, and de-poof products and my hair will be great for a few hours and then it goes crazy with static and flys everywhere. I end up getting irritated with it and pulling it into a ponytail. I need help. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!



My hair is a frizzy staticy nightmare!!! read more?

Use a full body shampoo... Pantene, believe it or not, does what it promises. Follow with their conditioner.



A layered cut is a good start.



Another good tip is plain old dippity-doo in your hair and then dry with a brush and a blow dryer.



Section you hair, starting with the top, then the crown, and then 2 more layers in the back.



Dippity-doo (or setting jell) a section at a time and dry each section.



One more... huge, huge rollers or tin cans (a throw back from the 70's) in your hair ...NO hairdryers.



Lots of work... alternative is a hair cut (short) that works with yr hair's characteristics.



My hair is a frizzy staticy nightmare!!! read more?

Try running a dryer sheet or use a little bit of static spray in your hair. I have very fine, thin, limp hair and it gets static like crazy. This really helps, just keep one in your purse. Hope this helps.



My hair is a frizzy staticy nightmare!!! read more?

using a leave in conditioner gets rid of static. Aveda Elixir is a god one.



My hair is a frizzy staticy nightmare!!! read more?

Hi from France 閳?br>



Mine too !!



Have a nice day,



Cat.



My hair is a frizzy staticy nightmare!!! read more?

You can solve all your hair problems with a nice, neat Buzz Cut. Think about it.



My hair is a frizzy staticy nightmare!!! read more?

what i would recommend is, use Pantene shampoo and conditioner. the conditioner is great for detangling and making your hair smooth. after brushing your hair, you can use Mousse(i use Suave mousse) and after putting some all over your hair, u can add some hair spray (again, i use Suave).



That pretty much works for my frizzy, and puffy curly hair that i have. also, it makes your hair look shiny and healthy; it does not damage it.



i would not recommend blow drying it. it only makes your hair go everywhere out of control. i would just let it dry naturally.



My hair is a frizzy staticy nightmare!!! read more?

i have the same problem. i also live in a very high humity area. What i do is apply a few drops of paulmithcells skinny serum to my hair when it is more dry than wet.(to much water dilutes the products) then i mix a few more drop of the skinny serum and mix it with tigi's after party. emulsify them then apply to your hair. using a paddle brush(if you want straight hair) i blow dry it. i have been using this cocktail for over a year now and i have fantastic rsults. my hair is dark wavy and thick. I also reccomend you use a high moisture professional product liek bio lages hydro therapy. or Paul mitchells moisture line. use the shampoo and conditioner. using your shampoos in a system is most effective. once the products are in your hair it will create a barrier so to speak so that you can blow dry your hair with minimal damage. make sure you use the small nozzle attachment for the blow dryer. it it help you ocntrol the air flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment