Saturday, July 25, 2009

New hair style?

Okay so I recently cut my hair -- it's layered, with the shortest layer starting around my nose, and the longest one going slightly past my shoulder. I love it because it's easy to care for, but I can't do much with it. My hair is naturally wavy, so it makes it a little tough to put in a pony tail; the only real options I have are to straighten it or put a little gel in it and curl it. I love both options, but it gets a little boring after a while. anyone have any ideas?



New hair style?

My hair is similar. Try using little combs to pull the sides up, like these: http://www.adiscountbeauty.com/media/goo...



You could also do a cute bun - start with a ponytail and wrap your hair around it, securing it with bobbypins - you can go for a loose bun and just let it be natural.



New hair style?

sweep the sides into a bun and pin it. you can leave a few pieces out to make it look casual. put it around the nape of our neck. you can also do the half back, or a side pony tail that lies on our shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment