Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My hair is completely damaged to the max, help!!?

I hate my hair so much! First of all it's nappy and textured which is annoying, perms work for only a lil while it grows out and then my hair is wild again, my hair has horrible split ends, it's very weak and brittle from using the flat iron so much and i have the worst hair cut ever seen. my hair is cutted into fake "layers" where my hair looks diagonal from the side and my bangs are too thick and short and disgusting....wtf am i to do?



i need some serious help



My hair is completely damaged to the max, help!!?

STOP killing your hair



perms, flat irons, yeesh why not just chop it off now and save it the agony



first of all get a hair cut to deal with your split end (only an inch or 2 should be enough)



second of all dont do anything to your hair for a while... leave it be



if it is curly then let it be curly if something else then leav it that way too your hair might take a while to get uder control but if you keep doing what your doing NOTHING will get better.. only worse



My hair is completely damaged to the max, help!!?

sucks for you.



My hair is completely damaged to the max, help!!?

whatever you do, please don't get a blond weave! if I see ONE more black chick with blond hair I will completely lose it! (except Beyonce of course...)



My hair is completely damaged to the max, help!!?

go to a hair stylist and tell her to fix you. maybe get a straight perm over and over agian. also get smoothing shampoo and straighting moosse. it really will help. hope I helped. goooooood luck



My hair is completely damaged to the max, help!!?

Try Infusium 23 for dry damaged hair and use Garnier long and strong. Both make the TOP3 best list! See this source for why. http://www.beautyqa.com/



And don't worry, in the end your hair does not define you as an individual person and your capacity to love and care for others. Your inner beauty shines much more than some split ends! : )



My hair is completely damaged to the max, help!!?

You need to take a trip to a reputable salon. Need to get a new style that works with you hair type. You could try using a treatment lotion to enrich your hair to make it healthier. They also have a pretreatment now that can put on before you use you your flat iron to protect your hair from the heat.



My hair is completely damaged to the max, help!!?

Try not to get layers again, and let it grow out. The hair coming out of your head will be healthy.



To get rid of the product build up, you can try 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 2 tablespoons shampoo.



My hair is completely damaged to the max, help!!?

okay, first off. you should get all those spilt ends cut off because no matter how much you condition them, they'll keep splitting and get nasty. the next part, getting the actual haircut may be a bit tougher. you said you don't like your haircut right now?then DON'T go back to the same person. my advice, if you see someone with the hairstyle you want, ask that person for their hairstylist's number and get it done by him/her. also, be SPECIFIC with what you want and take at least 3 pictures. the hairstylist should be able to give you good advice and whatnot about improving the hair damage cus i mean, thats what they are supposed to know about. (: hehe. okayyy. after your done with all that pizazz, you should be fine. :D goodluckkk!!



My hair is completely damaged to the max, help!!?

go to a professional hair stylist[dont worry about the money] and say I need serious help with my hair. Give her your problems and trust me they will do everything they can to make you look gorgeous!



My hair is completely damaged to the max, help!!?

First, go to a salon, and get the split ends cut off. Then go home, and wash with shampoo and conditioner. Rinse and wash with vinegar. Make sure you wash all the vinegar off. Try not to blow-dry yr hair. Gel with aloe vera, not gel with aloe vera in it. Aloe vera has healing properties. Dont wash yr hair too much and let yr hair's natural oil come out.



My hair is completely damaged to the max, help!!?

Alot of people damages their own hair by using hair straightener and products like fix sprays and mousse, alot of people also dye their hair, and all of that damages your hair.



What you really have to do is to cut those ends not to much you have to look how much you need to cut. my advice is to find a salon and do it there cause they know how to cut..



You really should stop using any kind of heating products such as straighteners etc.



After that I have something really good for the hair.



I know it sounds weird but any way:



1. Put olive oil in your hair it is natural and moisturizing for both hair and skin, not too much though cause it will drop.



2. Afterward make a ball of your hair and put a plastic bag or something like that over your hair. Leave it for at least 1-2 hours. or If you want you can sleep with it that is the best.



3. When the time is up you wash your hair with shampoo alot of times until you can feel that there is no more oil. Dry it with a towel and just leave it without using anything that may damage your hair more.



Like I said before I know it sounds weird but I have personally done it alot of times and it is very good to the hair.. My relatives has also done it for years.



I hope I helped you with your problem... Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment